Alright people. I’m officially fuckin DONE with WordPress. I’ve tried to hold on to this blog for as long as possible and I just can’t do it anymore. Allow me to list a few of the reasons why I’m moving this blog.
1) WordPress will only allow me to embed YouTube videos. Which is really fuckin irritating since I personally use vimeo and I know a lot of other people have begun using other video hosting sites other than YouTube. You have no idea how many, “Yo, how come you didn’t post my video?” emails I get cuz of this.
2) The themes available on WordPress are old as fuck and don’t look clean. I rap. A lot. And I have no time to learn how to use CSS nor do I want to pay somebody to do it for me. Period.
3) WordPress for some reason causes my macbook to freeze. I have no idea why but it does.
4) WordPress will only allow me to post certain widgets in the sidebar. Which is fuckin retarded.
5) I wanted to try something new. And Tumblr is way easier to use.
So there you go. Click the link below and step into the better, more easier to use era of WEB SINCE 1982.